Sunday 22 September 2013

Salute to the Forties Part Two.

 Hair
 Iron
 Lean
 Lunch
Newsagent
 Girl through window.
 Man with difficult chair.
 Nurse and friend.
 Elegant couple.
 Photographer
 Friend of the singer.
 Pipe and headscarf. I can't tell if this man is in costume or not. He would fit into either era.
 Red and green.
Red shoes.
Stylish family.
Green dress.
 Scarves and machines.
 Reflection. I was looking at the reflection of the soldier when I took this but I am in there too.
 Train carriage. 
 Pugilist thighs.
 National treasures.

3 comments:

Linda Sue said...

OH MS. SARAH!
What a spectacular visual treat!! Loving every one of these photos SO MUCH! So wish I could have joined you! Next time, maybe...LOVE the laundry and woman ironing- love all of these photos, Thank you so much for taking us along. I remember last years photos like yesterday, how pleasing, curious and fun they all were! Thanks again! Splendid!

snoopydogknits said...

LOVE these photos (both posts). Glorious revival! Ros

jabblog said...

Wonderful! Chatham is much more inspired now, it seems, than when I went to school there, although the dockyard was always notable.