These questions can be found on EYECANDY
, the blog of my friend Candace. She got it from Velvet Ginger here
Here are my answers-I would love to see yours!
1. 'Tis the Season to be? Tired!
2. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Newspaper with sequin ribbon and handmade gift tags. I have had to be careful which parts of the paper I use though-don't want to depress people on Christmas morning!
3. Real tree or Artificial? Real. Every year I toy with the idea of a fake tree but just can't bring myself to do it. I also don't fancy building the tree each year.
4. When do you put up the tree? Usually the first weekend of December.
5. When do you take the tree down? 31st December.
6. Do you like eggnog? I like the idea of eggnog.
7. Favorite gift received as a child? It was always the little things in my stocking-the felt tip pens in the shape of mice and the tiny boxes. I also remember 'The Vogue Book of Beauty' from my Aunt Valerie which I found fascinating at the time!
8. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad-no, my brother! This year I have bought him a little fleece bunny from Etsy with 'Crap Bunny' embroidered on it. He will love it.
9.Easiest person to buy for? My sister in law Helen-I hope she would agree!
10. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes-a flat one.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.
12. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I wouldn't like to say-also I can't remember! I think I like all my presents!
13. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Story Lady-a made for tv film we saw a few years ago-it's great! Also quite like 'Bad Santa'.
14. When do you start shopping for Christmas? June (ha ha ha! I might buy one in June and think I have started-until it is December and I still only have one!)
15. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.
16. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? The full works Christmas dinner, especially the little sausages wrapped in bacon, the brussels sprouts and the pudding.
17. Lights on the tree? Yes-my favourite part!
18. Favorite Christmas song? 'Oh Little Town of Bethlehem'.
19. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel to my Mum's.
20. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? No!
21. Angel on the tree top or a star? Paper angel from a template at school a few years ago.
22. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.
23. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Crowds!
24. Favorite ornament theme or color? It's a complete mixture-I like to buy one new thing a year-this year it was some Christmas robots which I have just remembered. I love glass ornaments.
25. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Pudding, brussels-not in that order!
26. What do you want for Christmas this year? My two front teeth.
27. Who is most likely to respond to this? Liz (I hope!) Thanks Liz!