Saturday 23 January 2010

All Things Small and Portable

The beautiful bungalow. I love it!
A small crocodile by Deborah. So much life in this little drawing!
He has such a cunning expression.
A small tea party arranged by Catherine.
Perhaps they are discussing what is wrong with the cat.
I love the way the cups are hugely out of proportion to the dolls in this set.
Dacta dolls, a very popular toy.
Illegal animal transportation going on under my very nose.
Talking of all things small, you must visit my friend Mae's blog to see her
fantastic video-I have just watched it and it is so good!






6 comments:

Hey Harriet said...

Cute! I like the tea party photos with the gigantic tea cups. I am a little concerned about that cat though ;)

Would you believe that I haven't seen Avatar yet? Let me know what James Cameron says :)

jabblog said...

Oh, I love it. Those dolls are so beautiful and the way they have been arranged is fascinating - they really are having a conversation.
Your bungalow is going to be such fun to dress. I look forward to seeing the transition.

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos Sarah! You have a wonderful eye for catching little scenes that most people would miss! Love, Anne

Unknown said...

Love it..I love those dolls....wow

xoxoxoxo

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Cunning crocodile,
basking near the River Nile—
I avoid your smile!

Anairam said...

It must be amazing to teach in a nursery school - the kids sound so sweet (not the weeing and pooing bits, obviously). But I mean, that crocodile drawing! It is SO good - he just looks positively hungry and leering! PS The face drawing course sounds great - have fun with it!