Sunday 31 July 2016

Random Selection

I haven't been taking as many photos recently, and have not downloaded them from my phone for ages. So when I did tonight, and looked through them, I was reminded of the last month. Most of it was at school, and then the first two days of the holiday were spent cleaning, sorting and tidying, and this week I have been working at Arty Party. So, next week is actually day one of my holiday, rather than last week when I painted this picture. I have enjoyed Arty Party this week, but am looking forward to next week. I am going to see my sister for a night on Monday, then have lots of things to sort out and make. 
 I love these coloured needles, and thought they should be on display for a while. 
Pig cushion with the pig part taken from Arne and Carlos Chirstmas balls.
The middle little pig defending his stick house before running away fast. 
Smug brick house brother looking unworried.
Cafe condiments. Saturday breakfast two weeks ago. 
Flowers at the end of term. 
Arty Party shadow pictures. The theme this week was Peter Pan. I am in the middle of reading it as I haven't read it. Very strange, quite sad and violent in parts and very funny in others.

The Neverland. 
Tinkerbell print. 
A cheerful whale. 

1 comment:

snoopydogknits said...

Hope you get to enjoy some 'me' time! Loving the little pigs and their home! Ros