Friday 16 August 2013

Dexter

I was so looking forward to meeting Dexter!
 He is just as lovely as I expected him to be from all his previous blog exposure. 
Below is a selection of Dexter moments.
Blurry Dexter.
Snuggly Dexter. He likes it if you sit on the floor then he rubs his head on your knee like one of my cats might do. Sweet!
Contemplative Dexter. Contemplating Linda Sue I think! 
Dexter has a good choice of beds which he makes full use of. His favourite seems to be under the desk when Linda Sue is at her computer but the others will do at other times.

Here Dexter looks lovingly at Linda Sue as she drives us to the Reservation.
He is a very good boy and  looks calmly out of the window of the car.

Sleeping again!

A dog and the love of his life.

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

So good to see Dexter and his deity!
Buster sends love to Dexter.

Jenny Woolf said...

Perfectly charming!

Linda Sue said...

AWWWW, it's DEXTER the pooch! I think that he might need a new bed! I will see what I can do. Little scallywag.

jabblog said...

What a sweet little dog.