Monday 22 August 2011

Rabbit

A very sweet looking rabbit visited our garden each day to eat dinner.
Ears wiggling back and forth showed how the rabbit could hear us, but after a second or two it just carried on eating. Such pretty big brown eyes. I zoomed in on the eye, and I think you can see the house reflected in it. I loved how my camera enabled me to take wild life photos that I never could have before. I will show you some of the bird pictures tomorrow. Somehow I imagined seeing lots of birds of prey, but instead saw waders and crows. All good! We saw one hawk type bird on the drive to the ferry on the morning we left. It was just sitting by the side of the road on a rock, watching.


6 comments:

Leenie said...

Your rabbit friend is very handsome; and fortunate you aren't Mr. MacGreggor. Isn't having that camera lens fun!!

→lisa said...

Aww, little bunners! Rabbits are so cute; I wish we had some around here...

Serenata said...

Great isn't it when you can zoom in. I can see him being your next art study! I am reading your new journal blog with interest. I want to find a book in which to do one for myself, but haven't found the right 'book' yet :-)

Anonymous said...

I think the rabbits sit very still, thinking that if they don't move, you won't see them! Looking forward to seeing your bird pictures.

rebecca said...

i love the idea of your home appearing in the eye of a garden rabbit. perhaps this rabbit appeared in your eyes at the very same moment.
does this mean you are both forever changed?

new camera?
do tell...!

Anonymous said...

So cute!