Thursday 20 January 2011

Tag Mania

Tags are taking over. I did do a little bit of work when I got in tonight, then some boring washing. I wasn't going to do any arty things but the tags were prepared and the pens and pencils were out. I decided to try to base the faces on actual faces rather than make them up. I like making them up, though I feel they do all come out very similar. It is difficult trying to draw smiling mouths, hence some strange looking girls. They didn't look like that in the magazine! This one is my favourite as she is the most like what I normally do, so I feel she came out the best.



Tomorrow night's tags ready prepared! I love Friday evenings with the weekend still to come. I have Monday off as I missed my PPA this week so am owed two next week. I would like to get all my work done on Sunday so Monday can be for more fun things. This may or may not happen but I will try! Hope you have a good Friday!

11 comments:

Janine said...

I love all of them! Great job Sarah! You are inspiring me!

Gabbi said...

Gorgeous Sarah! I'm imagining the lucky person who would get a gift with one of your paintings adorning it... genius.

Tracy said...

Great idea using faces in magazines, etc. for inspiration, Sarah! I think your faces are more interesting than the "real" ones...LOL! ;o) Enjoy your long weekend--can't wait to see what creative things you get up to. Happy Days ((HUGS)) Oh, stop by my place, if you can, during the weekend–I’m having a fun Valentine Giveaway...and soon opening a new shop! :o)

jabblog said...

Have a lovely weekend, Sarah - indulge yourself :-)

Anonymous said...

I love your tags - i so wish I could do something like that! Enjoy your long weekend!

snoopydogknits said...

I love them all Sarah! I'm soooo jealous that you have Monday off, even if it is owed time! Hope you get all your work done and have a creative day. Ros

Linda Sue said...

Love the tags, Sarah-Is that gesso you are using for the base? Very cool.

Anonymous said...

great job on the tags!

Anonymous said...

Great job! I hope you enjoyed your day off!

lynne h said...

wow, these are fabulous, sarah! it makes me want to get the tags out!! thank you! xoxo

Tammie Lee said...

hello,
i am just arriving from Lynne H's blog where she shares 'her' tags that are inspired by you.

Your tags are wonderful! I can see why Lynne was inspired!