Sunday 2 January 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday

Just one shadow shot this week, and that was by chance. I was wandering around waiting to meet Andy on new year's eve and liked this view. I only noticed the shadow later. This is Blackheath village and is just down the road from Charlton where we live. It is really pretty at Christmas, as they have old fashioned strings of coloured lights rather than anything more modern and gaudy. We had a delicious meal and were home by 8.30 to play scrabble and see in the new year with the cats! They seemed a bit perturbed by our presence as I think they were fully expecting us to abandon them like we usually do. Lucky cats!
Visit HeyHarriet here for more new year shadow shots!

3 comments:

Hey Harriet said...

That's such a pretty view! I like the sound of your NYE celebrations. Good food and scrabble is a perfect combo (I love scrabble!). Happy New year to you Sarah!

Anonymous said...

I had to keep looking before I found the shadow! Sounds like a good way to see in the New Year!

Leenie said...

Happy New Year to you! Quiet endings to the year are sometimes more satisfying that a lot of hoopla. Even if the cats wish you'd let them enjoy their kingdom in peace.