Sunday 23 October 2011

The Dress

gif make


This is me in the dress doing a twirl. Really it is hard to show how lovely it is. In fact it looks a bit sack like here. However-in the flesh it is so floaty and light-it is silk and a silk lining. I love the neck line and print-it makes me think of fifties dresses. It is lovely to wear-one of those things you don't know you are wearing it is so light-but warm. My stripey socks were not on show-I was wearing boots-this is just the indoors look amongst friends! I took it off and put it away after this in case I caught it on something!
It was a lovely day-more tomorrow if time!

8 comments:

Leenie said...

What twirling fun, Sarah! Love the passing kitty in there too. It's always nice to find a dress that looks good and looks good on you. Maybe next time with the stripy socks?

Anonymous said...

You look lovely!! Isn't it great when you find the perfect dress!

Sarah said...

Thanks Leenie and Anne!

Rachel Fox said...

Like the moving pictures! Old school...
x

Tracy said...

So much fun to see you, Sarah! And the dress is very pretty... wonderful length. And must say I like the stripy socks with the dress. ;o) ((HUGS))

Tracy said...

Oh, me again... must say, too, your kitchen looks lovely!

jabblog said...

A dress like yours is so special, a delight to wear and it will remain in your memory forever.

GalleryJuana said...

Hi Sarah,
I hadn't been by in a while.
A silky and light dress sounds perfect and this looks cute on you.
Love the twirls and the special guest appearance of your cat:)