A while ago-half a month to be precise-Anne of Frayed at the Edge gave me an award. (post here) I have been very slow to accept this award so sorry about that Anne-it went out of my head and just came back again! Hurray for the memory still working even if it is eratic. The award is for being a creative blogger (I have to correct the spelling-I am programmed to do so) so I was most happy that Anne thought of me. Anne of course is a very creative blogger so if you have not visited her then please do-she is also very friendly! I have to tell you seven interesting things about myself-hmm-I will have a think.
I am supposed to name seven other creative bloggers. I just started to do this and then I came up against the same old difficulties I have had before-choice making-not my strong point. So I am naming none! All of the blogs I love are full of creativity of various sorts, all different and so I am offering the award to you if you are reading and would like it! If you have looked at my blog before and never said hello then say hello now and pick up an award while you are about it! I would love to say hello back!
Seven things about me-(which may or may not be interesting)
1. I am a newly initiated Ebay seller
2. I have just been given 'The Gashlycrumb Tinies' by my friend, and guffawed my way through it earlier.
3. I am about to eat salmon, peas, beans and new potatoes for my tea.
4. I record all of the books I have read, and their first and last lines, (not books I read at school to the kids-I would be there all night writing in the book!) and have done for about ten years. I write these lists in A4 notebooks and do a year page-a picture of whatever takes my fancy, usually on about January 4th. This year's is a snowglobe. I write on one side of the page and stick memorabilia and photos on the other page.
5. I had very vivid and quite scary dreams last night due, I think, to a dodgy curry!
6. I used to ride horses-well ponies I suppose. I used to have the same one every week. We would ride around the country lanes which was very pleasant. My pony was called Fella and he was difficult to catch, difficult to tack up and hysterical at any vehicle bigger than a car. I liked him though!
7. I love the smell of wood polish-especially the beeswax kind! If I have polished things the whole flat then smells delicious!