Thursday 10 February 2011

Feeling


Feeling is living, whether good or bad and today has had both. The good was the rain, feeling it on our faces and letting it drop onto our tongues. The bad was something to do with someone I love and I hope that it will come out well. I am not being deliberately mysterious but I don't want to write about it here in detail, just to record it for myself to think about.
I re-read this book tonight and it made me feel better. I have decided to buy it for at least two people's birthdays coming up as it is such a great book. Here is a link to Danny Gregory's website which I have not looked at until just now-I can't wait to look at his journals.

11 comments:

Shell said...

I'm hoping all will work out with your friend.

Leenie said...

Your rain drop photo is so well done. The composition and the muted color say volumes. I'm glad to see the blossoms where you are. We still have a long way until we even see past the snow.

And thanks for the Danny Gregory reference. I'll probably get his book. I need just one more to put my Amazon purchase into the Free Shipping category and this is just what I'm looking for. Hope things look up for the one you love.

→lisa said...

I'm hoping for the best for your loved one.

rochambeau said...

Hi Sarah,
Thinking the best for you and your friend!

xox
Constance

Serenata said...

A thoughtful post, thank you for the links. I hope all turns out well for your friend.

Tracy said...

Thinking of your & your friend, Sarah... I hope so much all will be well! Thanks for the into to Danny Gregory's work--very fun! Happy Weekend ((HUGS))

Linda Sue said...

Your header, the look of your blog these days- awesome! Glad that you are liking the rain- I am fed up with it - we got dumped on for four days in Portland every moment full of wet and grey. Not complaining mind you, we had a great time- Portland is fabulous.
sorry to hear (sort of) about someone you love not having a particularly great time. Shite happens.
Sending love xxxoooo

Anonymous said...

I love the photo of the raindrop. I hope everything works out ok. Love Anne

rebecca said...

my darling,
yes.
may it all come out well.
offering you the promise of spring and arm fulls of flowers...
holding you in love,
rebecca

snoopydogknits said...

Thinking of you and your loved one Sarah. That book says so much! I know....! Ros

Anonymous said...

I hope everything will be okay with your loved one!