It is full of 8s.
First-8 things I am looking forward to.
1. My summer holiday-six well deserved weeks off from school (I think they are well deserved anyway!)
2. Mine and Andy's week's holiday to Northumbria.
3. Our nursery trips to a lovely farm.
4. Actually starting to teach Forest School-there have been many, many setbacks since February but I think I may be able to start in a couple of weeks.
5. My salad for lunch tomorrow-it will have coriander in it which massively improves a salad!
6. 'Where Women Create' popping through the letter box.
7. The next series of 'The Apprentice'
8. Going to bed-it is late!
Next-8 things I did yesterday.
1. Went to work-it was Saturday so it is unusual to do that-we had a management day in a hotel in Greenwich-a first in my career. We were writing the School Development Plan for the next two years and I think it was actually quite productive-the sandwiches were good too!
2. Did some more work when I got home-I must have been in the mood.
3. Ate lovely bean and chicken stew that Andy cooked.
4. Watched 'Zoolander' once again.
5. Saw Antony move faster than I have ever seen him move as he rushed to get water to put out the Christmas tree he had accidentally set light to. The tree is one in a pot which, through lack of care since Christmas, has finally died. This was its cremation. It was leaning on the wall, next to a window and under the eaves.
6. Joined in a discussion about smoking.
7. Joined in a discussion about MP's expenses.
8. Drew a picture in my book.
Now for-8 things I wish I could do.
3. Time travel
4. Meet my blog friends in some magical meeting place when we choose.
5. Live closer to other friends and family-or maybe I could use the same magical meeting place.
6. Work less and play more.
8. Become less of a hoarder.
8 TV shows I watch
1. The Apprentice-though it finished tonight-boo hoo!
2. Mary Queen of Charity Shops
3. The Archers-it is not tv but radio but I do listen every week.
4. Saturday Kitchen
5. Flight Of the Conchords
6. Screen Burn
7. BBC breakfast programme
8. Silent Witness-when it is on.
8 of my favourite foods
1. Toast-especially beans and grated cheese on toast
4. Cheese-lots of types
7. Cake-seems unfair to choose one type but it might be banana, or coffee and walnut
8. The rice, prawn, peas, tomato, coriander, cinnamon, cardamom delicious soupy concoction Andy made for tea tonight-it was lovely and apparently low fat!
8 Places I would like to travel
1. Bath-start local-I have never been there and really must
2. Anywhere in time that I wanted to with guaranteed safe return!
3. New York-I have been there once briefly but would love to go back for a longer visit.
8. Northumbria-I am going there because I would like to and at least I can tick one off the list soon!
I would love to see any answers you might have!
I have just realised there are no pictures on this post and I love pictures. I will find one random picture now! Have a good week!