Wednesday 20 March 2013

Eggstravagant Eggs!

I am officially sick of crocheting eggs. The eggstreme compulsion I felt is now eggshausted. I have two more to eggsecute and that will be 120, plus one Eggstravagant sized egg ( the throwing egg- the 'if you must throw them then throw this one' egg. ) I wanted to do 150 to fill five trays of 30 but no, the boredom has become overriding. I will have a little colour and photography fun at the weekend then take them in neggst week.
I can use the spare trays to present their Easter egg hunt eggs-they will be hunting tokens rather than the real things as the possibilities for dirty, sandy eggs are too great! Roll on Easter!







3 comments:

Carole Reid said...

120 crocheted Easter eggs are awesome! 120....120....probably more eggs than the Easter Bunny ever crocheted!

Linda Sue said...

That is insane! Even a wool bunny could not pull that off! You must be their god!

Sarah said...

Yes I do question my sanity at times! I have your little Easter bunnies in the cupboard(my cupboard of wonderful things that I get out to brighten up dull learning objectives) all ready to be a bunny number line next week!