Wednesday 20 February 2013

Short Post 3

Crocheted eggs for school. I hope they will be used for counting, role play, talking about colour and texture and for placing and arranging in the card egg trays. I ordered from eBay. They may also be thrown around, rolled, carried in one of the handbags, or stuffed in the postbox. I shall leave it up to the ever creative children.
I decided I would crochet something for my classroom each month. Last month it was the heart garland and this month it is eggs and shamrocks.
The primulas are from the flower stall in Eltham and their colours go well with the eggs.
Off to Hastings today. I hope the sun comes out again.



3 comments:

Linda Sue said...

You are clever! Your kids are so lucky and they will remember you through out their entire lifetimes, you know.
SPRING!!!

Queenie Believe said...

You are a most excellent teacher. Your out pouring of love shines through.
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Anonymous said...

Love the eggs!