Friday 14 June 2013

Trying to Look Natural


This is it, my moment of fame, appearing on YouTube. I am joking of course about the fame but this made me laugh. It is me, about a minute in, walking under a tree, under instruction from the enthusiastic man who showed me round, Mike Purdy. I showed the children as I thought it would make them laugh. I don't know if I wrote about what one of them said to me a while ago. She rushed up to me, grabbed my upper arm and said, 'Why are you so big? Why are you so fat?' That made me laugh. After seeing the video she grabbed my arm again and said 'Sarah you are so big, you are so my teacher!' Funny girl. Anyway, I am the slightly embarrassed one walking under a tree.

6 comments:

Linda Sue said...

hahahaha clearly the children have no idea of BIG or FAT!I could sort them on that score- that is one awkward video and the music sounds like I should want to be buying the feminine hygiene product they are selling ....Garden fresh! You are so adorable!

→lisa said...

Aww, you look great, Sarah! And you take stage directions like a pro :)

Paula said...

Great job walking under that tree! I would love to stroll through that garden with you. Kids are so funny with their comments and perspectives on things.

Rattling On said...

Very brave. No way I'd have gone on there willingly.

andamento said...

Fun to watch, especially your big moment, doesn't look like it was too busy.

snoopydogknits said...

Ha ha! Lovely! You're a natural :-) xRos