Tuesday 6 November 2012

Stamp

The good thing about having many and various art supplies is that when I need something I have usually got it. And with my increasing use of clear plastic boxes and better organisational techniques, I can often find it!
I wanted to make a little stamp to personalise my price tags so I carved some rubber and hey presto! One of my colleagues said my dolls are like doll versions of me-but when I first tried the stamp the dark rings under her eyes looked a little too like mine for my liking! So I whittled away a bit more and she looks less tired now.
Thanks for all the recent comments. Once next weekend is over I will be back visiting people again!

5 comments:

Leenie said...

Smart to have your own craft shop with all the tools available for making cool stuff. I REALLY like the stamp you made. The style and the design are so unique and so you. You should have a good market for those amazing creations.

Sarah said...

Thanks Leenue!

Carole Reid said...

Oh oh, I feel the itch to make some stamps! xo

Anonymous said...

I love your little stamp!!

Tracy said...

VERY sweet! I like the idea of making one's own stamps. I've never tried that before. There are fun, Sarah! :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))