Wednesday 7 October 2009

Mad Hatters


I want to spread the word about Candace's very own Mad Hatter party on the 24th October. Candace has the lovely blog Eye Candy-full of artful and other interesting goings on from Athens Georgia. (The classical city as she calls it!)

Candace is having a Mad Hatter's Party on 24th October where there are.....


"No rules! How could there be? Just post a hat, artwise, photography-wise, whathaveyou-wise (okay, now I am just making words UP here!) on your blog, Saturday, October 24th."

So, there you have it, the invitation is passed on! I am looking through my hat box right now! Well, after writing this anyway.
See you later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds fun - I think I might just put that in my diary!

Candace said...

Wow, thanks for this shout out, Sarah! I certainly look forward to seeing you there.
LOL. My own hat is quite ridiculous, I promise!

Take care and thanks again.
Candace in Athens x