Tuesday 3 June 2014

Little Things

A flower that fell off a bunch given to me by one of my lovely colleagues last week. I didn't want to throw it away and it survived quite well in a little dish of water. 
 One of the many hundreds of snails that appeared in the garden in the rain earlier in the week . They were so happy-or had that appearance anyway. Andy left a scratch card out on the steps and they ate most of it, then did little paper poos. Interesting.
Thanks for the supportive comments on my last post. I really appreciate them.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

I've just been catching up on your last few posts. It must be a relief to know that you are finishing your current teaching post. I've always felt that you put a lot of yourself into your work and gave the children a great start in their education. Best to put your skills and hard work where they will be appreciated.
I was horrified to read the tale about the guide dog. Justin sounds cute though. If any of our dogs walk past a vehicle with an open door, they always stop and make as if to get in. We have to pull them away.
Best of luck for your future career. x

Debdor said...

That is exactly what has been happening to the local Primary School by me. New Head, and half the staff resign within the year, not all of them ready to either. Shocking!

Leenie said...

Your ability to find beauty in small things is a worthy trait. I hope you can find ways to share the charm of flowers and snails with some small people and some big ones who appreciate you skills even if it isn't in a job that brings in a paycheck.