Sunday 22 November 2015

Seasonal Stuff

Santa head number one. He now has four friends and is hoping to have a few more. I am making them for another craft fair on the 5th December in Staplehurst Church. Also with Dad.
 His beard is merino tops, needle felted on at the top. It should stay unless tugged!
I have come over all House and Garden today, planting daffodils and tulips, and baking an apple, honey, cinnamon and vanilla cake (delicious! and my own invention). I found some ice around the place. I think it was frosty this morning though I didn't see it as I actually had a lie in (something I find hard to do these days which is annoying)


 The garden centre where I went for bulbs is stacked full of Christmas trees. I liked the trowel/fork decorations on this tree at the entrance.
New arrivals-a doll who came in the post for my birthday this week. She is from my sister in law and was found in Corbridge in Northumberland. Isn't she sweet? I love the little French knots for hair. The little bear came from a charity shop. He looked too lonely where he was and I like his sad face and little bow. They go well together. They are sitting on top of a Modern Family DVD so perhaps they are one.
 A clip on crochet mushroom. This is another fair idea but it took a surprisingly long time for something so small so has been rejected!
 The weather finally became cold this week. This double rainbow was spotted by one of the children in my class on Friday afternoon. It had just sleeted and the sun had then come out.
This is Mia the cat, one of the residents of the Cats Protection League shop in Eltham. She was very friendly and followed me around the shop on Saturday for fusses.
 Finally some flowers. I am lucky to be given flowers by four of the girls in the afternoon nursery class every day. One of the girls painted an old bean can silver, so I could use it as a vase. Friday's selection was particularly good!

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

I love you circle of ice -with the leaf in it!
and your Santa and all the skinny English-type Christmas trees!
warm greetings from New York!

Sarah said...

Hi Elizabeth!
Greetings from chilly London! Are American Christmas trees fatter?

Jenny Woolf said...

Oh, how lovely to get flowers! And I was thrilled at the picture of ice, there's something so magical about panes of ice, specially if there are leaves frozen in them.

obiherbal said...

hard to believe I am very happy to be joined commented here, it makes an experience for me si iom

pengobatan lipoma tanpa operasi,obat kolitis herbal,obat penurun trigliserida tinggi,obat demam tifoid herbal,obat darah beku herbal,cara alami menyembuhkan tukak lambung,cara alami menyembuhkan hidrokel,cara alami menyembuhkan dispepsia,obat paru obstruktif kronik herbal,cara alami menyembuhkan ispa,obat encok herbal,obat penghilang lkuka bekas operasi,cara alami menyembuhkan osteoartritis,obat fistula ani tanpa operasi,cara alami menyembuhkan epilepsi,cara alami menyembuhkan perut bengkak,cara alami menyembuhkan jantung iskemik,cara alami menyembuhkan maag akut,cara alami menyembuhkan bronkhitis,cara alami menyembuhkan lambung bocor,cara alami menyembuhkan cacar air,cara menyembuhkan osteomalasia,cara alami menyembuhkan mioma uteri,obat klep jantung bocor herbal,obat tradisional gula basah,obat jantung koroner herbal berkualitas,obat amandel herbal berkualitas,cara alami menyembuhkan ginjal polikistik,pengobatan kram usus herbal,cara alami menyembuhkan leptospirosis,cara ampuh mengatasi radang sendi,obat penghancur batu ginjal alami,obat tradisional hipertensi mujaran,obat tradisional gagal jantung kongestif,obat tradisional diabetes insipidus,pengobatan tradisional ejakusi dini,obat herbal pengecil perut buncit,pengobatan tradisional batu empedu,pengobatan tradisional penyakit liver,cara alami menurunkan darah tinggi,obat penurun asam lambung,obat herbal radang lambung,