2. Making things-the patchwork is coming along, and today I made some christmas cards-easy ones using a variety of photos and little star brads.
3. Using photoshop-always a quick fix if no other creative thing is going on. Tonight I have made a couple of backgrounds and doodled a couple of girls. This one is Rudolpha the red nosed girl.
4. Taking photos of anything that catches my eye-here is a scene of little folk in the window display of Diesel. You don't see them at first so it almost seems as if they have run out along the branch while you weren't looking!
5. Blog reading.
6. Being outside-this is just chance, as this week I was the outside person (we have four main areas in the nursery and rotate weekly) Also Forest School. When I am outside I forget my troubles!
7. Playing with Cassie.
8. A teensy weensy bit of internet shopping-a couple of teenage novels I heard about on the radio this week.